We'll get back to you soon
1. The Parties. This is an agreement between
2. Proposed Association Of The Parties. The Company wishes to employ or to contract with, or to enter into discussions in anticipation of employing or contracting with,AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. The compensation for his/her employment or contract will be not only for his/her services but also for the confidential manner in which his/her services will be performed.
3. Recognition of a Compelling Need For Confidentiality. AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. realizes that the Company has a compelling need to maintain confidentiality, and further recognizes that his/her employment or contract with the Company, or his/her discussions with the Company for such employment or contract, will place him in a position of special trust and confidence with access to confidential information concerning the Company and its operations.
4. Consideration. For the reasons explained above, AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. , as a precondition to his/her employment or contract with the Company, and in partial consideration, agrees and covenants with the Company as follows.
5. AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. and The Client agree to:
a- To work together in good faith to explore further business opportunities those are within the scope of this Agreement;
b- To exchange ideas and technical information as may be appropriate;
6. Agreement To Notify About A Request. AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. further agrees that if any person or entity requests, subpoenas, of otherwise attempts to obtain confidential or proprietary information or material relating to the Company within his/her custody or control, or within the custody or control of anyone operating on his/her behalf, he/she will notify the Company immediately and will cooperate fully in any legal action by the Company seeking protection against disclosure, on the understanding that the Company will bear the reasonable cost of attorney's fees and expenses incurred by him in connection with the action.
7. Agreement To Assign Interest. AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. further agrees to assign to the Company, and does hereby assign to the Company, all right, title, and interest in any royalty or remuneration, or anything else of value, that he/she or anyone operating on his/her behalf may acquire as a result of any disclosure or use of information or material in breach of this Agreement. This assignment does not limit any other remedy to which the Company may be entitled.
8. The Client and AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. intend to be engaged in discussions concerning the establishment of a possible business relationship with respect to IT and IT related Services. In the course of such discussions and negotiations, it is anticipated that one or more of the parties may disclose or deliver to the other parties certain confidential or proprietary materials or information for the purpose of enabling the other party to evaluate the feasibility of such business relationship. The parties have entered into this Agreement in order to assure the confidentiality of such confidential proprietary materials and information in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. As used in this Agreement, the party disclosing the Confidential Information (hereinafter defined) is referred to as the "Disclosing Party", the other party receiving such Confidential Information is referred to as the "Receiving Party"a. Submission of websites on different search engines.
9. Site maintenance. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, following services will be separately billed after the website has been made live:
a. Content updates
b. Refinements and logical tweaks to the website, which were not planned/approvedby client earlier.
c. Content presentation and design updates which were not planned/approved by client earlier.
Your Privileges All our visitors and customers have rights to stop receiving our newsletters, RSS feeds, emails, and any other electronic communication related to the marketing. And, for this, they just have to click on “Unsubscribe”
10. Content: After AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. has delivered the website to client, client is solely responsible for the content/information/images posted on his website. If there is any error or omission by AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on client’s website, AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. will correct it if reported to AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. representatives.
11. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain client’s property. AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to client due to the use of material provided by the client.
12. Domain names booked by AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. on behalf of client: AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. provides domain name consultancy if required. Domain names registered by AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. on the client’s behalf are property of AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. until client has paid for the domain booked and any fee involved.
AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. agrees to transfer such domains to the client or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
Note: Domains booked and owned by client are not subject to this term. This term applies only to those domains which are booked by AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. upon the request of client.
13. Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from the client premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, the client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
14. Party Add-ons/services/applications: All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to AppSquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd. before a formal application for registration is made. Examples of 3rd party fees are as under: